How to Apply for Mazars Bursary South Africa 2020-2021
the information below by afrimagazine.com team as to do with How to Apply for FASSET Bursary South Africa 2020-2021-see full details
ABOUT THE COMPANY – FASSET
The Finance and Accounting Services Sector Education and Training Authority (FASSET)’s mission is to increase the amount of employees entering into the finance and accountancy sector; to facilitate transformation within the accountancy and finance sector; as well as to grow and expand the skill set required within the sector.
As one of South Africa’s SETAs, the company is required to ensure that employees within its sector have the necessary training and education to perform their job. Launched in 2000, FASSET is committed to Accounting, Financial, Consulting, Management and other Financial Services.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME
The FASSET bursary is a full bursary programme, covering all study related expenses.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies in Accounting and Finance related fields of study.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- In the penultimate (second last) or final year of study
- Studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying at a recognised University or University of Technology in South AfricaAccounting degree students: must have achieved a minimum of level 6 for Mathematics in Matric
- Meet the minimum entry requirements of your chosen University in your selected field of studyProven financial need (family income of between R123 000 and R300 000 per annum)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
You may apply in one of the following ways:
1) Online at: http://cw.gradx.net/
(You will need to register an account and then login to complete your application. The promo code to be used is: F2018)
2) By downloading and completing the FASSET Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
You will be required to submit copies of the following supporting documentation – if you are applying online: these documents must be uploaded to your online profile, if you are applying with the application form: you must attach copies of the documents and not originals (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Photograph (passport size)
- Grade 11 final results (current Matric students)
- Matric certificate (if completed Matric)
- Proof of admission into a tertiary institution
- Full academic record to date (current tertiary students)
If you are applying via the hard copy application form, your application must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: email@example.com
2) Fax: 086 609 7183
Career Wise (Pty) Ltd
PO Box 30632
None – submission of applications are open all year round and students are welcome to apply at any time.
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Career Wise directly:
Tel: 086 100 8777 / 086 100 7787
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com